Accessories for the Access Control.
• GV-ASManager offers a network access control solution suitable for both small business and multinationals with facilities around the globe
• GV-ASManager can control up to 255 units of GV-AS Controllers and support up to 40,000 cards
• In addition, IP devices can be connected to GV-ASManager through network to provide live video and event associated playback
• Activates without pressing the button to prevent spread of diseases.
• Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infrared.
• Double color status light and adjustable proximity range.
• Door opening time can be set as trigger state (0.5~20 sec) or toggle mode output.
• Sealing protection: IP65.
• Infrared proximity has a total lifespan of 100,000 hours. Relay has a total lifespan of 1,000,000 times.
• The GV-EL124S is a fail-secure electric strike. But it is field convertible from fail secure to fail safe
• It can be mounted either right or left reversibly on the doorjamb, providing remote release of a locked door
• GeoVision Stainless steel electric bolt, built in voltage spike suppressor
Using the GV-POS Text Sender, you can directly connect the GV-DVR System to the POS device which is of Windows system generating TXT, INI or JNL file format, or supporting TCP/IP transmission, or compatible of OPOS protocol.
The POS transaction data is transferred to the GV-DVR System via a RS-232 serial cable or TCP/IP connection. The transaction data will be overlaid on live images or recordings.